Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Without a trace

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

• CommentAuthorBosco
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2006

Hi, have seen the episode "Lost time" of the series "Without a Trace" on German TV. It aired on CBS on Oct., 20th originally. In it a strip of photobooth pics of a college professor (Beale) and his student love interest (Skye Peterson) become the decisive clue for the FBI to track down the murderer. The photobooth pics are shown (seem faked) as well as the taking of the pictures. I think they are not yet on the list here.
    Greetings from Bosco
    • CommentAuthorBrian
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2006

Thanks, Bosco - I'll put it on my "to-do" list. Looks like that episode was in Season 4 of the series, not yet on DVD but destined for it eventually. I'll keep my eyes out for it. Thanks!

Brian
    Photobooth.net