Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Lonesome

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

• CommentAuthorBosco
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2006

Hi there,
    probably the first appearance of a photobooth in a feature is supposed to be in th 1928 movie "Lonesome" by Pal Fejos. In it, among other things, a couple goes out to Coney Island and has a pictue taken in a photobooth there. I will have a chance to watch the film on the 28th of April. More about it then. Bosco
    • CommentAuthorBosco
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2006

Have watched the movie "lonesome" meanwhile, the photobooth plays a part in it. I tried to take some pics during the screening, they turned out a bit blurry. :(. Anyhow. If I get access to a scanner, I´ll digitize them.