Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Color Photobooths in NYC?

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

• CommentAuthorRobin
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2008

Was saddened today when I went to the Manhattan Mall,
    only to discover the photo booth that I normally use there was gone!
    I have gone through the list to the side, but the only one I can see that is color and still exists is in Coney Island,
    I don't mind making the trip, but I just wanted to check that there were no other ones closer to manhattan that I missed..

Love this site! and Love photobooths!

-R
    • CommentAuthorbobbyj59
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008

Robin,

I know you asked about color booths in the City, but the black and white booths at Bubby's and Otto's are both still working. I've noticed a lot of new digital color booths at multiplex theaters. Check out a local multiplex and you might find one. I've seen them in AMC theaters.

Bob