Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Supplier in Mexico(TEXAS)

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

I live in the North East of Mexico, I have been looking for photobooths but havent found any. A supplier in south Texas would also work. I am interested in photobooths that are light and easy to transportate.

Interested:
    publimap@gmail.com