Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - booths in western chicagoland?

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

hi there! i just discovered this site...which rocks, btw... photoboths are the bomb!

anyways, i'm planning a costume party, and i thought it might be fun to do some sort of photo booth scavenger hunt where teams have to take their pictures at various locations. the only problem is i am not sure where there are photo booths in my area! i'm in the aurora/naperville area in the western suburbs of chicago. i wish i were closer to downtown... i think i remember seeing one at the fox valley mall (digital) and possibly at the enchanted castle. does anyone know of any booths nearby?? thanks!