Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Reel Bar in Allson Mass :(

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

• CommentAuthorJILLE
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2008

While I was in Boston last weekend I decided to visit the Reel Bar in Allston... sadly it is no longer the Reel Bar and has been renamed Deep Ellum, the photobooth is no longer there.
    • CommentAuthorBrian
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2008

Thanks for letting us know; I'll update the listing with the sad news. It didn't look like it was going to last when I visited, to be honest, so I'm not surprised.