Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Photobooth Mention/Pictures in Vice Magazine

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

Hi All,

I found an article on internet exposure which is prefaced with an anology of a photobooth experience and the pictures from it. It is written by Sam McPheeters, entitled Screwed by Search, in the Vice Magazine's Technology Issue (Vol 16, No 4) (the May 2009 issue). I think it is worth checking out!

B.
    • CommentAuthorBrian
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2009

Thanks for letting us know about this - I wish I'd been more on the ball and picked up an issue when it was out, but I'll search for it now.