Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Online Photobooth

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

• CommentAuthorCraig
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2008

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I now have an online Flash version of my photobooth program, The Mugshot Machine. It can be found at

http://dryreading.com/mugshotflash

You need a webcam or video camera hooked up to your computer to use it and it takes a second to set it up the first time. I have one effect that attempts to simulate the look of a real classic photobooth along with a bunch subtle and bizarre effects. If you get a chance, let me know how it works. I have attached a sample picture.

Craig Hickman