Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - The Social and I-Bar - Orlando, FL

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

There are color printing photo booths at The Social in downtown Orlando, FL as well as the building next door - I-Bar - in downtown as well. We use them every time we go see any concerts.

Also, my sister tells me Club Firestone has a film one as well, but I have not been to see if it is digital or film.

Anyone know?
    • CommentAuthorBrian
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2008

We had a post on another thread from the gentleman who services all of the many photochemical booths in Orlando - we'd love it if anyone who checked those out would contribute them to our directory. (here are the instructions on how to do it). Enjoy!