Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Marriage Proposal in a PhotoBooth. In Chicago. Help!

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

• CommentAuthorBreezy
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2009

Hello, first time visting this site. Really nice! My girlfriend and highshool sweatheart, "Nicole", of 5 years have this thing with photobooths. We had our very first kiss in one a long time ago in Austin, Tx. at an Amy's Icecream. Since then we have collected over 200 photobooth pic. sessions. I'm ready to ask her hand in marriage and thought of no better way to ask then where it all started...

I'm in the NAVY now, stationed at Great Lakes, Il. Soon I'll be getting ready to head to my first station and Nicole is more than ready to come with. (she's still in Austin while I finish up school.) But we're both 25 now and I'm ready to pop the question.

She's coming up Valentine's Day weekend to visit and I really want to surprise her. I already have a mix-cd with a bunch of music that remind's us of each other that I want to slip to an employee of whatever place we end up going.

The only problem is they're all bars. :( So my question is: Does anyone know of a nice little ice cream parlour that happens to also have a photobooth in Chicago? The photobooth is the most important part of this occassion, and yes I could easily slip a bartender the mix-cd, but... it's a bar. If there was any possible way I could recreate, to some extent, the scenario we shared all those years ago, even better.

Thanks for any help thrown my way and wish me luck.