Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - booths in Dallas, Texas?

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

• CommentAuthorshiitake
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2007

I've been looking all over the place online for any hint of a photobooth in dallas but i can't find one anywhere!

does anyone know where i might find one in the DFW area?
    • CommentAuthorgarygulley
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2007

Call me...I can probably help you find a photobooth in the DFW area!

Gary
    (469) 853-9814
    • CommentAuthorFerge
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2007

go to boothBOOTH.com

Its a new photo booth in dallas texas. Its adigital modern photo booth.

www.boothbooth.com
    • CommentAuthorss101
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2008

We just rented one from Lone Star Photo Booth and everything was great. My wife wanted all the images on a DVD, so we went with a digital booth. It was a much bigger hit than I thought it would be. My uncle Joey got really drunk and actually puked in the booth...We did get a small bill for cleaning, but that seemed reasonable.
    Ok, so I'm also looking for photo booths in Dallas / Ft. Worth. I don't need one to rent, a Google search produces a gaggle of those... I need a booth that I can go and take my picture in.
    (yes I ended my sentence in a preposition).
    Can anyone post some actual booth locations to this thread?

Thanks-

wood@monstrosityfoto
    Hey guys... I actually found one near my house yesterday. there's one in Grapevine Mills mall between the skatepark and Gameworks at the AMC theater entrance. Only bad news is that it's a sticker photo booth, but it gives you (2) 4 pic strips. You can also choose between color, B&W and sepia. Not too shabby @ $3 a pop.
    It also gives you an instant replay of your shenanigans while you wait for your pics.

Good times will be had by all.

Wood @ Monstrosity Foto
    • CommentAuthormojoutd
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2009

I went into Dallas a few days ago to check on one I was told at Chuy's.

That one is not there.

There are two at Valley Vue Mall. They are digital booths. $3 dollars

But they are strips and not stickers, and you get two strips...of thre 4 shots.

I was pleased.