Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - YouTube Video

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

• CommentAuthorCUSUN
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2007

Some people I knew from high school have put together a music video using images taken from a photo booth. It's enviously good. In fact, it's so good I've taken the initiative to write in order for you all to assure me the visuals are strikingly unoriginal. Thankfully the vocals are a little weak.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BSqbYZDC9Nk
    • CommentAuthorBrian
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2007

Thanks for letting us know, and I'll be adding the video to our Music Videos section when I get a chance. Don't worry - we won't comment on the "strikingly unoriginal" visuals; I'm just happy they used real photobooth photos from real photobooths.
    • CommentAuthorBrian
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2007

The video for "Can You See Us?" has been posted to the Music Videos section of Photobooth.net; thanks to Matt Kosinski for providing us with a high-quality file to get our screen captures from.

"Can You See Us?" by Jeremy Burgan
    the link on photobooth.net doesn't work, but the youtube video is awesome!
    • CommentAuthorBrian
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009

Thanks - I've fixed the link.