Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Montreal old-style photobooths?

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

• CommentAuthorpatty
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2007

going to montreal (canada) soon, if you know any old-style photobooth, please give me the adress, thanks!!

if i can't find any, i'm going to NY then, i'm sure i'll find plenty there
    • CommentAuthorRobert
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2007

Montreal is Photo Booth central in Canada. There should be a colour chemical machine in every major mall.
    Was curious if anybody knew specific locations?
    photobooths in montreal are very easy to find. in the main metro station you will have one b&w and a color photobooth

-mcgill metro station
    -berri-uqam metro station
    -peel metro station
    -vendom
    -snowdon

the only problem with montreal is that there are no b&w 4strip photos

there are only strip color and the b&w are like a square
    not a strait line,

does anybody know where in montreal theres a b&w strip (strait) line booth

PS. b&w are 3$ and color are 4$
    • CommentAuthorBrian
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2009

Vincent, thanks for the listings. We'd love to have these officially added to our list. Feel free to take photos and scan photostrips as we've described in our Contribute a Location instructions. Thanks!