Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Photobooths in the UK

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

• CommentAuthorruthemily
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2007

Does anyone know of any old-style photobooths still functionning in the UK?
    I am looking for one that allows four different poses, not one of the new one-pose-four-copies ones!
    TIA!
    ruthemily
    • CommentAuthorPrimal
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2007

I'm looking for same as I want to shoot a short film centred entirely around an old style photobooth. They seem to be in scarce supply. Or does anyone know where I can rent one for a day?
    Quick update on two photobooth's, the one in Netil house, London is gone and the one in Dublin, is also no more.
    • CommentAuthorLornaLou
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2014

I've had some luck doing searches via Instagram for "photo booths"... You may be able to locate some that way. Meanwhile, it's farrr too quiet around here. :(
    • CommentAuthorBrian
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2014

We always update the Location list on our site as soon as we hear from folks about booth locations, so you know what we know; our list is as up to date as our contributors can make it. Let us know if you find out anything new. Thanks!

Brian
    Photobooth.net