Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - A photo of your future baby...?

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

Hi

About ten years ago I saw a early morning programme in the US (based in NY I think) about a photo booth that takes a composite photo of two lovers to see what their child would look like. (They had some fun putting together supermodels with gorillas!)

Does anyone have any information on this photo booth? I'm trying to do some research and I need any info you may have as soon as possible please

Thanks!

Cat
    • CommentAuthorgarygulley
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2006

Hi Catwomanga!

That is the Foto Morph Photobooth (I am not sure if that is the actual name of the photobooth or not). It is made by American Alpha. Their website is http://www.fotomorph.com/

Good Luck!

Gary
    www.photobooth.cjb.net
    www.myspace.com/texasphotobooth
    • CommentAuthorcatwomanga
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2006

That's great Gary, thanks! I'm putting together a TV programme proposal so if it gets featured I'll let you know (unfortunately you probably won't get to see it cos it would be screened in the UK, but thanks anyway!)

Cat