Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - photobooth album from Amelie

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

I was poking around the net today and found this site. I must say it's a neat little gem! As a photographer things like this get me really excited.
    My question has to do with the photobooth album that is featured in the movie Amelie (one of my all-time favorite movies).
    I found out that the album in the movie was based on an ACTUAL album by on of the director's friends. His name is Michel Folco I think. They said a faux (fake) album was used for the movie so they wouldn't have to buy the rights to the real one.
    I was wondering if anyone had any more information on the actual album, or if such information actually exists?