Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Australian booth

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

• CommentAuthormich
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2010

Hi all,

I'm new to this community.. I've actually posted a similar post up on the photobooth Facebook group page, but thought I'd write one here too. Was hoping to contribute the following info to the Locations page but I don't have pictures of the booth.. but i can guarantee their existence!

I was in Melbourne, Australia for a vacation earlier in the year, and was delighted to see that they still have a love for photobooths. I found 3 in the city, but I'm sure there are more in the area. 2 booths are actually located side-by-side, at Flinders Street Station (facing Flinders St), both are B&W and cost AUD$4 for 3 different poses. Another booth is at the basement of Melbourne Central mall, in front of the train station gantry. That booth's in color, 4 poses, and i think it's AUD$7.

I'm from Singapore, and came back recently (after studying overseas) to find that my fave photobooth has been replaced by one of those new ones! I'll be scouting around to find old ones, I'm sure they still exist.
    • CommentAuthorBrian
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2010 edited

Hello,

We've been hearing about those Australian photobooths for awhile now, and would love to have you contribute them to our directory. If you want to check out our guidelines for contributing a photobooth location and then send in your photos, scans, and info, we'd really appreciate it! Thanks.