Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h05/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Photobooths in Orlando, Florida -July 2010

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

• CommentAuthortomlando
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2010

Hi, I am Tom Seward, owner of Photobooth of Central Florida. First off, I would like to say that I appreciate my loyal customers for helping me stay in business through these trying times. And, although costs have risen and I am struggling like many others, I have just 'bit the bullet' and maintained my prices at $3.00. Unlike our local government who has doubled prices on most all things recently to bleed the already hurting public of every last penny they can get.
    It really concerns me when someone has a problem with a booth of mine. So PLEASE call me if you had received a bad quality picture or another problem. I visit my booths 2 times a weeks, but they are of antique technology and things can still go wrong. I need to be aware of a problem before I can solve it. If you are frustrated and angry, call and take it out on me, not the poor 'ol booth. If it is late and I don't answer, leave me a message. Sometime during expressing your feelings please say where you are so I know which machine is not behaving. I do return calls! And I will not return your call before 12 noon if it is late when you called...we all need our beauty rest! haha.
    Classic and Digital Booths are available to rent for all occasions.Just call at 407 810 6959 or email at photoboothcfl@gmail.com. Below is a list of Classic 'dip and dunk' 4 pic strip booth locations in orlando as of July 2010.

BackBooth 37 W Pine St
    Bar BQ Bar 64 N Orange Ave
    Eye Spy Bar 64 N Orange Ave (behind Bar BQ Bar)
    Big Belly Brewery 33 W Church Ave
    The Social 54 N Orange Ave
    Will's Pub 1041 N Mills Ave
    Stardust Video and coffee 1842 E Winter Park RD

Thank you PhotoBooth fans!!!!
    • CommentAuthorBrian
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2010

Tom,

Thanks for adding the list of photobooths you run in Orlando. We've long heard of these booths, but in the five years we've been running the site, we've never received any contributions of photos and sample photostrips from these booths in order to be able to add them to our directory.

If you or anyone else reading this who lives in Orlando or is passing through in the future would care to help us put Orlando on the photobooth map, so to speak, we've got a few simple tips on how to make it happen. Thanks!