PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

Hi all,

I recently acquired a Model 12 Photo Booth and it resides in my office in Virginia Beach, Virginia. It's actually the photo booth from Sylvan Beach Amusement Park in New York that can be found here on photobooth.net. It would be great to update that booth to it's new location! I wrote a short blog about the purchase and even learned of it's history (though I would love to know more.) I plan to restore the booth and keep it chemical, of course. I'm thinking of working with the folks from 312 in Chicago on the resto. Take peek at the blog by visiting the link below. Let me know what you think!

http://boardwalkphotoboothcompany.wordpress.com/2011/04/24/old-news-meet-our-photo-me-model-12-a-photo-booth-with-a-past/
    • CommentAuthorBrian
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2011

Thanks for posting about your booth - it looks great! Though I'm sad to learn it's not at Sylvan Beach any more, I'm glad to hear that it's gone to a good home.

Please let us know when it's up and running again, and we'll be happy to add a new location for the booth, and make a note of its history.
    • CommentAuthorRobert
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2013

The model 12 took three pictures not 4, the model 14 took 4. Also the stock image on you blog of the 12 looks like it came from my website. If that is the case it would be polite to give me a nod as I took the time to scan it from the original manual.