Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Purchase A Booth

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

• CommentAuthoramosoaks
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2015

Forgive me if I've overlooked the answer to this question - I'm new. I'm looking to purchase a photo booth but cannot seem to find anything online for sale. Everything I locate is, of course, refurbished with digital guts. I really only want the classic with chemicals. I appreciate the help!
    • CommentAuthorchipper
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2015

If you're still looking you might check out the booth I just posted for sale (it's the latest post in this category). Good luck to you! -Vince