Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /nfs/c01/h07/mnt/33865/domains/photobooth.net/html/forum/extensions/LatestDiscusssionsPrime/default.php on line 76

Photobooth.net Forum - Model 21 Photo booth for sale in Utah

PHOTOBOOTH DISCUSSION

Looking to own a vintage photobooth? I am letting go of one of my booths.

Vintage chemical photo booth ( Photobooth) for sale in SLC, UT

Model 21 with a partially restored interior, fully working and ready to sell photos for $5 per session. All components work. It Comes with all tanks, and a Auto Photo repair DVD. Photo booth is currently sitting in a bar in working order and is ready to be picked up, or shipped at buyer's cost and arrangement from SLC UT 84111

More info and photos here:

https://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/atq/6010732901.html

Asking $6,500 (delivery/freight at your cost). For more details, please message me or contact me through the ad linked above.

Thanks!
    N